We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of visitors to our website.
This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to this website and the resources you access.
- Information that you provide by registering with us or filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Twitter, Linkedin and Google+
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily share our content on Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
- administer the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you briefing notes and other marketing communications which relate to our business, which we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications;
- deal with enquiries or complaints made by you relating to this site.
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
International data transfers
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Nevertheless, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee). You may instruct us by email at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible for our website is Cleveland Scott York LLP. Our data protection Registration No. is Z1211508.